CLUB SPONSORS 2024 – 2026
Sponsorship and advertising with Mumbles Cricket Club is a proven and cost-effective way of promoting your business and services in Mumbles, Gower, Swansea and throughout South Wales.
Mumbles Cricket has a high profile and extensive media coverage as it competes in the South Wales Premier Cricket League against Gorseinon, Pentyrch, Clydach, Carmarthen, Cowbridge, Dafen, Chepstow, Usk and Penarth.
In 2013, only three years after gaining promotion from the SWCA, MCC won the South Wales Premier League for the first time, and finished runners-up in 2012 and 2014. More recently, the Club reached the 2016 Final of the national Welsh Cup competition for the very first time..and took the spoils! In 2017, the semi-final was as far as we got!
The Club also has a prominent social role in the community, hosting many private and corporate functions and charity events.
The Club would again like to thank businesses and individuals for their invaluable support of Mumbles Senior & Junior Cricket in the local community.
Selected Facts and Figures for Sponsors & Advertisers
- Mumbles Cricket now has just over 400 Playing, Family, Social and Business Members
- The Club runs 3 Senior and 10 Junior League teams every week
- 103 matches were held at Marespool in 2023 including local Junior Tournaments and charity games
- Over 76,000 people view more than 275,000 pages of the website annually with over 1.25 million hits
- The Club is also proud to host a range of events for local schools, PTAs, and voluntary & charity organisations.
- The website’s Events page shows the scale of activities at the Club
Commercial Options include –
- Matchday Sponsorship & Hospitality Packages for groups
- Matchday Product Promotions
- Ground Advertising
- Corporate events (discounts for sponsors & advertisers)
- Website Page Banner and Links
- Event Sponsorship and Promotion
- Membership Handbook advertising
All Sponsors and Ground Advertisers become Club Members and receive Membership Bar Discount cards.
We tailor very flexible individual packages to meet the varying needs of different businesses and individuals.
Please contact our Advertising & Sponsorship Manager Tony Dowrick, 07717 306431, to discuss your advertising and sponsorship options for 2024